I can hear you asking why call yourself Fly? It is a long story related to IRC and chatting on the undernet. Follow me on the journey to find out about Fly.
Once upon a time, in the dim dark recesses of the past. The net was new and not at all as simple to use as it is today. We used IRC- Internet Relay Chat to talk to people on what was called the Undernet. Everyone was known by their nick in the chat channels. Now I was one to flit from channel to channel. A little chat here, a little chat there. I would fly around the channels. The nick Fly stuck and that is why I am Fly.
Back in those old days we had no Facebook, no Flikr, no Twitter. We couldn't even put photos online. We were living in a different world, but not that different world.
I've been around the net a long time. I decided it is time to start letting the people of today know that I am around. I want to use knowledge I have to give you some good information at times also just a bit of a rave.
I am very big into not getting caught up in scams. I'll be putting a lot on here about scams and I'll also be telling you about products that I believe are good value, safe and as scam free as possible.
Don't be fooled I am also trying to benefit myself. However, I am aiming to honestly show people about what is going on and give them the best information I can that will be scam free.
I want you to have the best information availbale to make your own choices. I am hoping for a scam free zone here.
So that’s the Fly. Hope to see you next time.
Fly.
No comments:
Post a Comment